GRIN is the #1 influencer marketing software solution in the world. Focused on providing authenticity at scale, GRIN helps brands manage thousands of direct influencer relationships at a time, cutting out the “middleman” seen in legacy influencer networks. Advanced tools such as the world's largest database of influencers, automated email outreach and follow-up, campaign management, the industry’s leading influencer CRM, and deep analytics with sales tracking, power the influencer marketing programs of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world.
GRIN is looking for a highly motivated, driven and organized leader to manage and mentor our Customer Success Managers. As the Manager of Customer Success you will continue to build and scale the Customer Success team and help shape the GRIN experience for hundreds of our customers. At this stage we are looking for leaders that don’t mind implementing a few customers themselves and gain a deep understanding of our product and solutions. You should have a proven track record of success with an amazing ability to connect with people and motivate them to do their best work.
GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy, meaning remote, or work from home, is the default. Therefore this position is open to anyone in the United States who can work Sacramento core business hours. We will give preference to candidates on Pacific Standard Time. When it is safe to do so, we will get together as a team, so in these situations you are required to come into the office.
We are looking for this hire to start in Q1 2021.
- Build and lead a world-class customer success management team
- Grow the team from 7 to 13 over the next 12 months
- Develop innovative programs to drive expansion and reduce churn
- Implement operational practices to track KPIs and performance of teams and individuals
- Work cross-functionally with support, product management, marketing, and sales
- Identify and implement customer success projects or programs that interest you
- Work closely with the VP of Customer Success to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years in Customer Success at a SaaS company
- 2+ years experience in leadership / people management having overseen at least 5 team members
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, improving software adoption and leveraging customer success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track success
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, and planning
- Able to be flexible at responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Proficient with various software tools including Salesforce, Pendo, Zendesk and Excel
- Willingness to professionally address escalated customer issues with speed and urgency
- All other duties as assigned
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Home Office set up
- 401k Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunity
…and much more!