GRIN is the #1 influencer marketing software solution in the world. Focused on providing authenticity at scale, GRIN helps brands manage thousands of direct influencer relationships at a time, cutting out the “middleman” seen in legacy influencer networks. Advanced tools such as the world's largest database of influencers, automated email outreach and follow-up, campaign management, the industry’s leading influencer CRM, and deep analytics with sales tracking, power the influencer marketing programs of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world.
GRIN is looking for a solution-oriented, organized, problem solver as our newest Customer Success Manager. As a CSM, you will help customers achieve measurable business outcomes with GRIN's influencer marketing software. Day to day activities include meeting virtually with customers to understand their business objectives, working with customers on training and properly implementing GRIN to maximize their influencer marketing program, and proactively engaging with key stakeholders to ensure objectives are met. You’ll be responsible for managing each stage of the customer journey from onboarding to renewal and expansion. Within weeks you’ll be a product expert and within months you’ll be able to confidently provide influencer marketing best practices using GRIN!
GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy, meaning remote, or work from home, is the default. Therefore this position is open to anyone in the United States who can work Sacramento core business hours. We will give preference to candidates on Pacific Standard Time. When it is safe to do so, we will get together as a team, so in these situations you are required to come into the office.
We are looking for this hire to start in Q1 2021.
- Build and manage the day to day relationships with your customers
- Prepare and deliver business orchestration meetings
- Review and report on usage, adoption and customer health metrics
- Provide ongoing training and best practices to GRIN customers
- Conduct account reviews to share positive outcomes and identify growth opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with support, product management, marketing, and sales
- Identify and implement customer success projects or programs that interest you
- Additional responsibilities as required
Experience & Requirements:
- 2+ years in Customer Success
- B2B sales or marketing experience a plus
- SaaS experience required
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Self motivated and ability to thrive in fast paced environments
- Great listening and communication skills
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program
- Paid Family Leave
- Home Office set up
- Career Development reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity
…and much more!