GRIN is the #1 influencer marketing software solution in the world. Focused on providing authenticity at scale, GRIN helps brands manage thousands of direct influencer relationships at a time, cutting out the “middleman” seen in legacy influencer networks. Advanced tools such as the world's largest database of influencers, automated email outreach and follow-up, campaign management, the industry’s leading influencer CRM, and deep analytics with sales tracking, power the influencer marketing programs of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world.
GRIN is seeking a Market Development Representative to join our growing team. As our MDR, you will respond to inbound marketing leads, qualify the customer to make sure they are a good fit for our product, and schedule qualified customers for demos with an Account Executive. Your success depends on each others’ intense drive to dominate and win. If you have a love for kicking ass, pushing yourself outside your comfort zone, talking to people, and sealing the deal, then we are ready to talk with you!
GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy, meaning remote, or work from home, is the default. Therefore this position is open to anyone in the United States who can work Sacramento core business hours. We will give preference to candidates on Pacific Standard Time. When it is safe to do so, we will get together as a team on a quarterly basis, so in these situations you are required to come into the office.
- Outreach to inbound marketing leads to set up qualifying calls
- Conducting qualifying calls to determine potential success with the GRIN platform
- Update the CRM (SalesForce) with call notes
- Schedule software demonstration calls for the Account Executives
- Other duties as assigned
- Preferred: 1 year of professional work experience
- SaaS sales experience a plus
- Self-motivated and determined
- Quick to take action
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Outgoing Personality
- Great Listener
- Excellent Time Management and Organization skills
- Outstanding oral communication skills
- Competitive base pay
- Commission on closed deals
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k Program
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunity
…and much more!