GRIN is the #1 influencer marketing software solution in the world. Focused on providing authenticity at scale, GRIN helps brands manage thousands of direct influencer relationships at a time, cutting out the “middleman” seen in legacy influencer networks. Advanced tools such as the world's largest database of influencers, automated email outreach and follow-up, campaign management, the industry’s leading influencer CRM, and deep analytics with sales tracking, power the influencer marketing programs of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world.
GRIN is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our growing team! If you want to reach out to your favorite e-commerce brands to show them how to extend their reach through your favorite social media influencers, this role is for you. You will team up with an Account Executive to provide qualified leads for a demo with the Account Executive to close. Your success depends on each others’ intense drive to dominate and win. If you have a love for kicking ass, pushing yourself outside your comfort zone, researching/prospecting, talking to people, and sealing the deal, then we are ready to talk with you!
This is a great opportunity to get into an entry-level sales position with plenty of opportunity for upward mobility within our rapidly growing company.
GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy, meaning remote, or work from home, is the default. Therefore this position is open to anyone in the United States who can work Sacramento core business hours. We will give preference to candidates on Pacific Standard Time. When it is safe to do so, we will get together as a team on a quarterly basis, so in these situations you are required to come into the office.
- At least 1 year of professional work experience
- SaaS sales experience a plus
- Comfortable on the phone making cold calls
- Outgoing Personality
- Excellent Time Management and Organization skills
- Outstanding oral communication skills
- Exceptional prospecting and closing skills
- Competitive hourly rate
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program
- Paid Family Leave
- Career Development reimbursement
- Home Office set up
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity