GRIN is revolutionizing the way brands manage their influencer marketing programs. With our centralized SaaS platform, social media managers and marketing executives are able to execute high quality, fast-acting influencer marketing campaigns. GRIN's product is second to none and leading an entirely new industry in how companies grow their revenue. We are fast-paced, making waves, and taking no prisoners.
GRIN is looking for a solution-oriented, organized, problem solver as our newest Customer Success Manager. As a CSM, you will help customers achieve measurable business outcomes with GRIN's influencer marketing software. Day to day activities include meeting virtually with customers to understand their business objectives, working with customers on training and properly implementing GRIN to maximize their influencer marketing program, and proactively engaging with key stakeholders to ensure objectives are met. You’ll be responsible for managing each stage of the customer journey from onboarding to renewal and expansion. Within weeks you’ll be a product expert and within months you’ll be able to confidently provide influencer marketing best practices using GRIN!
While GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, this position has the ability to be fully remote. GRIN has a Remote First work policy, meaning remote, or "work from home", is the default. GRIN has office space available if you decide to go into the office a few days a week, and there are a few days each quarter that you'll be required to come in for quarterly planning meetings.
- Build and manage the day to day relationships with your customers
- Prepare and deliver business orchestration meetings
- Review and report on usage, adoption and customer health metrics
- Provide ongoing training and best practices to GRIN customers
- Conduct account reviews to share positive outcomes and identify growth opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with support, product management, marketing, and sales
- Identify and implement customer success projects or programs that interest you
- Additional responsibilities as required
Experience & Requirements:
- 2+ years in Customer Success
- B2B sales or marketing experience a plus
- SaaS experience required
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Self motivated and ability to thrive in fast paced environments
- Great listening and communication skills
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 10 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program
- Paid Family Leave
- Career Development reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity
…and much more!