GRIN is revolutionizing the way brands manage their influencer marketing programs. With our centralized SaaS platform, social media managers and marketing executives are able to execute high quality, fast-acting influencer marketing campaigns. GRIN's product is second to none and leading an entirely new industry in how companies grow their revenue. We are fast-paced, making waves, and taking no prisoners.
GRIN is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our growing team! If you want to reach out to your favorite e-commerce brands to show them how to extend their reach through your favorite social media influencers, this role is for you. You will team up with an Account Executive to provide qualified leads for a demo with the Account Executive to close. Your success depends on each others’ intense drive to dominate and win. If you have a love for kicking ass, pushing yourself outside your comfort zone, researching/prospecting, talking to people, and sealing the deal, then we are ready to talk with you!
This is a great opportunity to get into an entry-level sales position with plenty of opportunity for upward mobility within our rapidly growing company.
While GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, this position has the ability to be fully remote. GRIN has a Remote First work policy, meaning remote, or "work from home", is the default. GRIN has office space available if you decide to go into the office a few days a week, and there are a few days each quarter that you'd be required to come in for quarterly planning meetings.
- Utilizing a consistent contact attempt process via phone and email to follow-up, nurture, and qualify leads.
- Prospecting, educating, and qualifying leads to create sales-ready opportunities to hand over to the Account Executive.
- Maintaining industry and technology knowledge to ensure that you remain a trusted resource for prospects and customers and will successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Developing and maintaining daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect types.
- The ideal candidate would be someone who has a strong work ethic, is an effective communicator, and has a desire to perfect their craft.
- All other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of professional work experience
- SaaS sales experience a plus
- Comfortable on the phone making cold calls
- Outgoing Personality
- Excellent Time Management and Organization skills
- Outstanding oral communication skills
- Exceptional prospecting and closing skills
- Competitive hourly rate
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 9 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program
- Paid Family Leave
- Career Development reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity
…and much more!