GRIN is revolutionizing the way brands manage their influencer marketing programs. With our centralized SaaS platform, social media managers and marketing executives are able to execute high quality, fast-acting influencer marketing campaigns. GRIN's product is second to none and leading an entirely new industry in how companies grow their revenue. We are fast-paced, making waves, and taking no prisoners.
GRIN is looking for a talented Sales Engineer to be responsible for supporting the sales organization in reaching sales goals. The Sales Engineer will use their technical skills to explain the benefits of GRIN’s products and services to potential customers and to show how our products and services are better than our competitors. Duties will include supporting virtual sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as being the point person within the sales organization for all technical related customer questions.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales engineering or solution engineer role is required. Your success depends on your intense drive to dominate and win. If you have a love for kicking ass, and pushing yourself outside your comfort zone, then we’re ready to talk with you!
This is a great opportunity to get into a critically important position with plenty of opportunity for upward mobility within our rapidly growing company.
What you will be doing:
- Meeting with clients virtually and occasionally in-person to discuss their needs and answer questions of a technical nature
- Support the sales team with technical related post-demo follow-ups
- Strategize with the sales team to create customized solutions for prospect challenges
- RFQ/RFI/RFP response and preparation
- Building competitive intelligence
- Provide coaching and feedback to the sales team so they can improve their conversations and approach
- Act as the liaison between the product team and the sales organization
- Be the point person for product training to the sales organization
- Assist with product training for sales new hires
- Own GRIN’s prospect demo environment
- Own pre-sales customer-facing technical documentation
- All other duties as assigned
- At least 4-years previous work experience as a Solutions Engineer or Sales Engineer
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in a B2B SaaS sales environment is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
Competencies and Traits - the ideal candidate will be someone who has a strong work ethic, is an effective communicator, and has a desire to perfect their craft.
In addition, you will be:
- Comfortable on the phone handing technical requirements and integrations
- Naturally outgoing
- Coachable - welcomes feedback and has a strong desire to improve
- Agile - you thrive in a dynamic environment and possess improvisational skills
- Excellent at time management and organization
- Outstanding in written and oral communication
- Problem solver and challenger
- Persuasive while presenting GRIN’s value and aligning it to the customers top challenges
- Extremely competitive base salary
- 16 days of PTO + 3 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k Program
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunity
…and much more!