GRIN is revolutionizing the way brands manage their influencer marketing programs. With our centralized SaaS platform, social media managers and marketing executives are able to execute high quality, fast-acting influencer marketing campaigns. GRIN's product is second to none and leading an entirely new industry in how companies grow their revenue. We are fast-paced, making waves, and taking no prisoners.
GRIN is looking for an Account Executive (AE) to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include virtual sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating and closing contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage. Your success depends on your intense drive to dominate and win. If you have a love for kicking ass, pushing yourself outside your comfort zone, researching/prospecting, talking to people, and sealing the deal, then we are ready to talk with you!
This is a great opportunity to get into an exciting sales position with plenty of opportunity for upward mobility within our rapidly growing company.
What you will be doing:
- Prospecting, educating, and qualifying leads to create sales-ready opportunities to add to your pipeline. Once a prospect is identified, you will use GRIN’s sales process to qualify or disqualify prospects; add qualified prospects into the pipeline and follow GRIN’s process to achieve positive sales outcomes
- Maintaining industry and technology knowledge to ensure that you remain a trusted resource for prospects and customers
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analyses of existing/potential customers to meet their needs and demonstrate GRIN’s value
- Developing and maintaining daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect types
- Utilizing a consistent contact attempt process via phone and email to follow-up, nurture, and qualify leads
- All other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of professional SaaS sales experience
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Inside Sales experience required
Competencies and Traits - the ideal candidate would be someone who has a strong work ethic, is an effective communicator, and has a desire to perfect their craft.
In addition, you will be:
- Comfortable on the phone reaching out to cold prospects
- Naturally outgoing
- Coachable - welcomes feedback and strong desire to improve
- Agile - you thrive in a dynamic environment and possess improvisational skills
- Excellent at time management and organization
- Outstanding in written and oral communication
- Exceptional at prospecting
- Persuasive while presenting GRIN’s value and aligning it to the customers top challenges
- Extremely competitive base salary
- Commission on closed deals
- 16 days of PTO + 3 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k Program
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunity
…and much more!