GRIN is revolutionizing the way brands manage their influencer marketing programs. With our centralized SaaS platform, social media managers and marketing executives are able to execute high quality, fast-acting influencer marketing campaigns. GRIN's product is second to none and leading an entirely new industry in how companies grow their revenue. We are fast-paced, making waves, and taking no prisoners.
GRIN is looking for an experienced and professional Technical Recruiter to join our growing company. You’ll use your technical and recruiting expertise to source highly qualified candidates in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work closely with all department leaders, another Talent Acquisition Specialist, and GRIN’s CEO to enable GRIN to double our headcount from 35 to 70 by the end of 2020. You will manage the full life-cycle from job requisition all the way through to offer acceptance. If you are outgoing, have an innate technical ability to understand and read people, and want to play a pivotal part in GRIN’s success, we want to talk with you!
- Full-cycle recruiting of technical roles (engineering, product, design, etc.)
- Helping GRIN grow from 35 employees to 70 over the next 16 months
- High volume outreach/sourcing and screening of qualified candidates
- Screening resumes, conducting phone screens, and managing the interview process for candidates
- Working closely with department leaders to fill roles quickly with high quality candidates
- Provide information on job opportunities and company culture to potential applicants in one-on-one conversations in order to increase the rate of qualified candidates to job postings.
- 3 years minimum technical recruiting experience
- 5+ years preferred
- Technical expertise in recruiting engineers, designers, product managers, and other creative disciplines
- High volume, fast-paced recruiting environment experience
- Expert in using an applicant tracking system (GRIN uses iCIMS)
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates
- Ability to build rapport, credibility, and influence throughout the organization at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to build a technical talent pipeline, meet deadlines and exceed goals
- Competitive salary
- 12 days of PTO + 10 paid holidays
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment